Monday, November 15, 2010

Boxing for Toughies

Manny Pacman Pacquiao as anticipated, won again by unanimous decision over cis Mexican contender Antonio Margarito before 41,734 boxing spectators at the Dallas Cowboy Stadium in Dallas, Texas yesterday. Pacman wins his 8th title and once again made Filipinos and the country very proud. 


I did not watch the entire fight and found out about his win over Margarito from my sister who got a text message from a friend. Pacman's fight is always like a holiday in the Philippines, no traffic, no crime, pretty amazing. I'm no boxing fan and I know nothing about the technicalities of this sport but every time Manny has a fight I also try to watch just like everyone else. It makes me proud to see a Filipino being admired by the whole world. I can't stand people hurting each other even if it's just a game I find it a little too much for me so as to why I chose boxing as my fitness sport remains a mystery, lol. I don't know maybe I just find this sport interesting. Boxing is a man's sport but now women are enjoying it as much as they do. 


I worked out earlier some girls at the gym still can't get over the Pacman fight fever, duh. I just had mini stop's tuna mushroom melt wheat bread sandwich for lunch so I'm kinda starving already but I'm waiting for twin sissy to get home from work so we can have dinner together I made us gourmet chicken sandwich. 





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...