Friday, December 28, 2007

Baguio Christmas 07

I just got back from Christmas vacation in Baguio and it was all worth it. I had plenty of sleep of course. There's plenty of food was I forgot about my diet for a while. I'm glad our parents liked the digital camera we bought them for Christmas in fact they had their pictures taken right away. I bought ukay ukay stuff as usual from a Wagwagan (ukay ukay store) fronting Prime Hotel and another location beside Silvertone Inn along Session Road where I got a leather laptop bag. My sister and treat ourselves with "banana split" at this place called "Session Delights" where else but in Session Road, our favorite place to have dessert. We love their yummy banana split it's worth coming back to every year. 

It was really cold during the night we can't help but sleep early. We have lots of music, and movies on our laptop so we had movie marathon from dusk till dawn. We're big fans of Ghost Whisperer so we watched everything. We're almost done with season 3 unfortunately, episodes 11 and 12 are not yet available for download. 

We heard mass at the St. Joseph the Parish Christmas day then we head over to Mine's View to buy some souvenirs. Last stop is at Maxi Photo Digital services to have our pictures printed. While waiting for our prints mom treat us with "halo halo" so we can cool down at bit. I just stayed home the following day and watch the fogs go down in our veranda, it's a lazy Wednesday afternoon. We left Baguio in the morning and arrived in Manila after lunch time. Good thing my shift's at 1am so I was able to rest. I brought distributed pasalubong to my team mates. Vacation's over but it's  pay day, so good!

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...