Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Rockstar INXS Mig


I missed last week's episodes of Rockstar INXS. I read about controversies involving JD and all the other performers. Sad to know that Neil's journey to rock stardom has come to an end but that's okay he's got his own band anyway. Mig, who's a half Pinoy is my personal favorite apart from Jordis and JD because to me he is one of the best. I love the way he owns the stage during his performance. I find him really sexy it comes out naturally. He's not very good looking but he's got a nice bod, firm chest hehe. Most of all, I love him for his talent so way to go Mig Ayesa. Rock on.




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...