Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Cashless

I finally got my visa card so I went shopping yesterday. My card got approved October last year but my friend got hers sooner so I became quite worried. 


The credit card company delivered my card to our other house and I only go there once in a while so it was returned to their office twice because there's no one to receive it that's when I decided to follow up to check what was going on. I decided to update the address to my apartment. My bad, If I only called I would've found out what's causing the delay and I would've gotten my card a long time ago, maybe sometime in November. But of course, I'm really excited to use it. The card will expire in 2010 so as much as I'd like to spend, I don't want to be left with nothing but huge bills to pay I'd rather use it wisely. The reason why I applied for a credit card is to use it primarily for an emergency like if I ran out of cash and not just merely for shopping. I'm good to go with one credit card, to be honest. I don't think I can keep up paying for annual fees it's only waived on the first year unless I got pre-approved. 


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...