Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hair Gone Bad



I was totally disappointed with what happened today. I went to "F" Salon for highlights and waited two and a half hours just to have my time wasted.




I've always wanted a violet highlights. Last month I went to Reyes Salon for violet highlights but they offered me the color red since that was the only color available. I said why not? I've never tried red. This time I really want violet but to my dismay, the highlights did not come out at all yet they charged me Php500 the lady receptionist/cashier insisted that 500 is the minimum charge for bleaching and coloring she even made me believe that's already discounted it's suppose to be 650. I insisted on paying 500 for not getting the service I wanted, period.


I'm not a difficult customer but the person who assisted me is obviously not knowledgable enough they should've assigned someone else who knows what he was doing. If my hair was bleached then the color should've come out given that the proper wait time was followed. My point is, if they're not confident that they can deliver then they should've referred me to another salon and not charge me to compensate for my precious time wasted.


Isn't it that "the customer is always right?" I'm never coming back to "F" Salon, they have the poorest customer ever.




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...