Sunday, November 07, 2010

New TV

Another busy rest day as always. I just had two hours of sleep but that didn't stop me from hitting the punching bag real hard I must say that I had a good work out. I had a bucketful of sweat gotta burn 'em all carbs. 


Twin sissy and I got home past noon, our two-year-old niece greeted us like there's no tomorrow hehe. Our elder sister told us that she is the only one supposedly coming over but dad, our other sister, and fourteen-year-old niece tagged along with her. Our elder brother drove all of them here so it's a family day affair kinda thing. Dad brought us  Suman (rice cake) fresh from Antipolo. When everyone's gone twin we head over to Robinson's Galleria and checked out Saizen where I bought a vegetable bag and key holder for myself. We're starving after strolling the mall for almost an hour and spotted Burger King so we had our uber late lunch. We haven't eaten in BK in years so we miss ed Whopper JR that's what we ordered but for some reason, it doesn't taste as good as the old Whooper anymore and the size of the burger is a lot smaller than it used to be, just saying. We miss the food in BK but our food trip at Brothers Burger last week was more satisfying. 


We went to SM Megamall later to scout for an LCD  TV our not so old TV is still under repair by Manong Guard who happens to be an electrician too but there's no update yet if he's able to fix it we don't want to wait for another week without TV, luckily we found one in Western Home Appliances. Our new sharp 22 inch LCD TV has a sleek design, we liked it a lot I think we found our dream TV. 


Sissy is fast asleep as of this writing and she wants me to read the manual to learn about the features of our new TV I told her I'll try because I hate reading manuals I find it boring plus she did TV support back in Sony so why would I bother? but I won't tell her that of course zip it, zip it! haha. I always tell her that she can count on me when it comes to troubleshooting our Internet or computer but TV is not my thing I find it too complicated.






No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...