Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Troubled Me

Tuesday has become my least favorite day of the week. I hate the thought of going back to work. I don't feel good, honestly. I envy my sister she's moving on to a new department but same account just not as toxic compared to where she was for two years. Well, as of me I'm stuck. I have a choice to drop this if I want to but I don't want to do something careless at this point, it's Christmas time if you know what I mean. Two weeks before 13th month but I'm becoming more depressed as Christmas time is drawing near. Sissy's definitely going to enjoy the most important holidays of the year while I'll be praying hard that I'll have the same fate. I hope next year's a good year for a career leap. Change is inevitable and risky at the same time but without the risk, there's no room for growth. 


Whatever it is I'm up for the challenge.



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...