Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jugno's Monster Pizza

I'm no pizza fan so I'm not aware that a monster pizza exist until my officemates ordered Jugno's pizza and had it delivered in the office. The pizza box is almost the size of our mini table. I told my sister that we should try Jugno's so one day we ordered a 20 inch size of 2 of their classic flavors "spicy taco" and "beef n' mushroom" in 1 box. Each flavor was cut into 16 slices It's a lot cheaper since for that size the box only costs Php448 compared to Pizza Hut or Yellow Cab. Aside from their 24 hour delivery, you can have more than 1 flavor in a box and customize the slice of your pizza. Jugno's tastes good except the crust. 

I'm not sure if I will order from Jugno's again but it's worth a try. 


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...