Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Clickatoo

It's a sunny day today yay! Twin sissy's at work while I'll be spending my next few hours in bed I'm going back to work tonight as much as I would like to go on leave forever. I don't want to complain anymore 'since I'll be on leave again this weekend, great. Just in time for the 13th month. Three more days before 13th month I'm so excited I can't wait any longer. I can't eat, sleep, oh wait I'm overreacting haha! Sissy and I got new pairs of ear candies last night that we ordered it online they're so cute we're just happy. 


My newest addiction is online shopping I've never enjoyed technology this much, everything is just right at your fingertips how cool. I don't have to scour the mall to look for Christmas presents all I have to do is to sit in front of my computer and check online stores for cheap and cutesy stuff, pay it via Gcash or bank transfer and get my package delivered in few days it's so convenient. My Christmas gifts are almost ready all I need to do is to boxed 'em up. I'm just curious if I will I get any Christmas present but I won't feel bad if I don't get any, really. If you give something to someone you shouldn't expect something in return. Christmas is all about gift giving.


Off to bed. Goodnight.





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...