Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Sweet and Sweat


Since it's my rest day, my friend and I decided to stroll around SM Megamall to look for a Cerealicious kiosk unfortunately, it's not there anymore but thanks to my ever reliable phone, wifi and clickthecity.com it gave me a more up to date information about Cerealicious and found out that there is a Cerealicious Cafe at the 2nd level of Shangrila Mall. I've never had Cerealicious since SM Baguio during my Christmas vacation last year so I was delighted to know that there's one at the Shang which is just a ride away from where I live. I had a trailer (small bowl) of "Pirates of the Cadbury-ean," it's a mixture of Koko duo, Cadbury zip and Oreo cereals with milkshake and a scoop of vanilla ice cream (yum!). I'm not much of a cereal fan but this is no ordinary cereal to me. 

This is not your plain boring morning cereal 
bowl but with a fun twist, so to speak. My sister would be happy to know about Cerealicious Cafe and I'd love to come back soon to try more of their blockbusters. 




A bowl of sweetness is no good without sweating it out that's why rd is work out day for me as well. I bought a new pair of boxing handwraps that I'm excited to use for tomorrow's workout. I also got myself a jumping rope last week and this may sound funny but i don't know how to use it since I was a kid but I'm proud to say that I learned it in few days because I'm a little embarassed during work out how I wish I could skip the jumping rope exercise but I couldn't and I looked awful so I'd rather learn how to do it. Determination is the key. 

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...