Monday, June 14, 2010

Foodie, Foodie


It's rest day transition week. I came to work for only three days then I'm on RD again, thank God. Though it felt like I had a long week or let's just say i'm just really tired, that's all. I thought I'll have my APE (Annual Physical Exam) after my shift but I changed my mind because I'm craving for dessert so I met up with my sister in SM Megamall (my place to be during RD). I've always wanted to go back to Amici located in Atrium just to have ice cream cake. When I went there for the first time with my friends I tried their "choco sans rival" I fell in love with it instantly. This time I tried "merry berries" it looks lovely believe me it tastes just as good but I still like sans rival better. I thought dessert was enough but my sister and I got hungry since it's lunch time already we tried the foodie at "The Kebab Factory." I had "lamb kebab shawarma" while she had some of their "chicken salad." We loved the shawarma dressings, my sister tried it on her salad too and it added flavor to it. I'm still watchful of what I eat and my fruit diet will go on but I consider this day as my "cheat day." I'm not worried at all I'll burn 'em cals tomorrow. Self control and discipline is the key to a healthy body. Need i say more?



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...