Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Diet Freak

This day is about to end and I'm a little tired, tired, tired. First off my  rest day won't be complete without my boxing workout at Elorde to keep me fit. I headed straight to Antipolo church after my shift on Sunday then spent my leave in our house there so I had to set aside my diet for a while. I couldn't say no to home cooked food so I tried eating in moderation however, my two year old niece keep offering me snacks while i'm busy checking up our old pc then come dinner my other niece who's a real good cook served pork adobo by then I realized that I have to say goodbye to my diet for a while. I checked my weight earlier and as expected I gained a couple of pounds, geez! But I'm not discouraged by my weight gain and I'll continue with my work out and fruit diet. My goal is to lose 5 more pounds. 

Anyhow, I edited and uploaded pics from my DSLR camera, did some cleaning and laundry too. I sweat out a bucket like I did when I worked out earlier it's so freakin' hot I thought summer is over. 


Our broken window was finally fixed by our manong guard/jack of all trade, thank God because rainy days are here again and we don't want to invite rainshowers inside our room.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...