Saturday, July 02, 2005

Wedding from Hell

A goth wedding for a change, why not? 


Till Death Do Us Part on MTV

Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro's wedding invites

I saw Carmen Electra's wedding on MTV's reality tv series "Till Death Do Us Part" just a while back. I kinda like the whole goth motif for some reason where everybody's got to wear black. I love the black bouquet too it's my first time to see one like that. Carmen, the bride is the only exception, of course, she has to be in a white gown. At first, I thought why not a black gown for a change but that would be too much I think since a wedding is supposedly still a sacred ceremony so it wouldn't be appropriate for the bride to wear black.


Dave Navarro's (Jane's Addiction's guitarist) is looking hot in a black suit. His goth get-up wouldn't be complete without his black nail polish, kinda like a corporate goth look to me. It's like heaven and hell concept, Carmen is the angel and Dave is the devil.


I've seen a goth wedding on TV before I think that was in Las Vegas where odd weddings usually take place. There was this room surrounded by black candles and rose petals scattered on the floor. The couple is dressed in black it's almost like their attending a funeral instead of a wedding but it was really cool. I like that wedding better to be honest because of its simplicity and solemnity.


A goth wedding is pretty unconventional but it's okay for me because that day must be special and memorable for a couple.



Rock n' roll.





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...