Thursday, May 20, 2010

No Bummer


Since I'm home alone I realized that I'd rather be than go out and get fried under the scorching heat of the summer sun. My neck hurts so bad I'm not sure if it's just caused by a bad pillow when I sleep or if it's stress related

I started boxing in Elorde Libertad just last week. This gym is a lot spacious actually, I like it better. It's the size of a basketball court compared to their branch in Shaw, Mandaluyong which is comparable to that of match box so even if it is closer to where I live I'd rather work out in a bigger space so I can comfortably. I like working out during my rest days, that's twice a week because it is a good stress reliever, believe me. 

I applied a BDO cash card for my mom and I'm glad that I got it sooner than expected. I was told that it won't be available until next week. I can reload the card online so she can use it anytime she needs to purchase something, convenience at your fingertips. Nice. 

I haven't finished watching all the movies I downloaded last month so I still have a reason to get busy today. I usually clean up the house during my rest day but my sister paid a visit two days ago and did all the cleaning so I have nothing much to do but slouch and enjoy watching movies. TGIRD (thank god it's rest day).




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...