Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hopeful

I just got home from my sweaty boxing work out it's kinda crowded in Elorde today half of the court was occupied by badminton players and it's actually my first time to see them there that's why I'm no't able to run around the court. I used to come early but there are so many people working out so I decided that I'd come late but when I did people started coming in late too as well. Hopefully next week i can work out comfortably I hate it sometimes when I come early I have to to wait for my turn just like earlier my trainer have four students before me and it's a first come first serve basis of course, geez.

Today is a holiday and a milestone for us the country. It's inauguration day of our newly elected President Noynoy Aquino and Vice President Jejomar Binay. PNoy (short for President Noynoy) just finished his speech and it was a slap in the face for the previous government leaders who did nothing but steal money from people who put them there at the same time it's full of hope for the people to look forward to a corrupt-free government. PNoy and Binay are the 15th President and Vice President the Philippines. Well, let's all hope for a better country but we have to help our new leaders fulfill their promise, they can't do it alone remember, "improvement" begins with the letter "I".

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...