Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rain, Pain, Go Away

Rainy days are here again and kids are back to school. I don't miss school at all thank God i'm over it' because I hate having to deal with exams, homework, boring subjects and professors. I mean seriously? art class is all I cared about back then. 

Rest day again so as usual I worked out and boxed my heart out earlier. It was a good one I felt my sweat running down my spine. I lost one pound this week my fruit diet is definitely working yey! My sister got me into this fruit diet thingy but i think she needs it more since she works out just once a week, haha.



I had my neck sprain therapy at Pain & Rehab Center (located at the 5th floor of SM Mega B) yesterday. My left side neck has been hurting since last week I had difficulty sleeping for days I took Ibuprofen to ease the pain but to no avail. I even tried a real strong pain reliever but didn't help either. I had salonpas patch on my neck while at work even though it's kinda smelly at least it gave me a little feeling of relief. I know it's not good to self-medicate but I do it a lot because I find it such a hassle to visit a doctor but I do a lot of research about my condition first to make sure that I'm well aware of what's going on with me. I'm not in pain anymore prior to the therapy but my sister insists for me to still go there to make sure I get proper care plus it's Medicard accredited so I gave it a shot. I had consultation with a doctor first then waited for a few minutes for my turn to have therapy. First I had neck ultrasound then hot compress for 20 minutes. Lastly I had stretching of the neck and head. The therapy went on for roughly 30-40 minutes and my neck felt so much lighter after.

Change topic. So, Noynoy and Binay was proclaimed president and vice president respectively yesterday. I hope that this change is a good one. New leaders, old people so let's make it work. Our leaders can't do it alone, they need our help.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...