Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Keep Calm August

Welcome August
Can anything get any calmer than the rain? Oh well, rainy days are here again so instead of contemplating the rain I decided to find something interesting to feed my mind. I'm not really fond of tv series, to be honest, but when my twin sister started watching Game of Thrones I realized that I didn't want to be left behind so when she finished all 6 seasons and became engrossed, I thought I might be missing something huge here. So far were on season 7 and still awaiting episode 4 and I can't wait to find out what happens next because the intensity in every episode is unreal and I don't want to miss a thing anymore it's like my whole life depends on it, lol. I'm still rooting for the Starks and hopefully, Arya will be reunited with her siblings and cousin, Jon Snow who was revealed in Season 6 episode 10 as the daughter of Ned Starks sister so he's no longer the bastard son that we all came to know thanks to Bran Starks's gift. I'm quite sad though because I'm not sure how long Jaqen will be missed (snort). I still think that Daenerys's dragons are the cutest monsters I'm looking forward to seeing more of their fierceness in the coming episodes.


I guess I'm hooked with G.O.T., aren't you???


I'll see you soon Jaqen

Way to go, Jon Snow

GOTS7E4 soon



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...