Monday, November 19, 2007

No Thanks

I got my laptop back yesterday so my printer is working now. I called HP's technical support few days ago and talked to 3 representatives but none of them was able to really help me. They couldn't figure out what was wrong until the last rep gave me an idea that it's a possible issue with my computer's operating system, I have Windows OS. I work in technical support so I know if I'm able to fix the problem or not at the onset so I'm quite surprised with HP's reps I suppose they've gone through extensive training. I don't really care if their accent is hard to understand as long as they can help me at least figure out the problem without putting me on hold just to research a certain error that for sure is not so new to them. As far as I know I gave all the necessary information. I think the first rep is the worst I think he's lost in translation or something he just instructed me to go to HP's website and download something which I already tried prior to calling so I know that it will not fix the problem. I don't know if it's a language barrier kinda thing and I'm not mean but I don't think you can rely on HP's tech support good thing I have friends who are more knowledgable. 

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...