Friday, October 08, 2010

No Rice

Another rest day is almost over. As usual, I work out in the morning then finished all household chores a few hours ago so it's mission accomplished for me. I had 10 hours of sleep today I got totally exhausted from yesterday. Imagine, I worked out after my shift, bought groceries after and did our laundry. I swear to I'm not going to work out after my shift again. Rule of thumb, don't work out if you haven't had sleep yet or you'll end up ready to pass out good thing mind over matter prevailed I told myself I can't collapse at the gym that would be totally embarrassing. 


Tell you what, I survived without rice for a week believe it or not. I usually eat rice during my cheat day which is the day before I work out but I just don't feel like eating rice for a week. I lost a couple of pounds this week I'm happy about it.



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...