Friday, October 01, 2010

Hello October

Oh great, the sun is finally out it's been hiding half of the day. I'm done with my usual day off routine: work out in the morning and house cleaning in the afternoon. I just had two pieces of Skyflakes for lunch I can't eat rice anymore I already did yesterday plus fast food because twin sissy and I went to the mall yesterday to buy some stuff. 






I filed my leave for November two days ago I haven't been on leave for a month to focus on my metrics... my what? yes, you read it right, my metrics believe it or not. I failed CSat last month so I was under pressure to pass this month. Here comes October, new month, new stats and new challenges. "Ber" month is up again which means that Christmas is just around the corner hopefully I don't get to work on Christmas and New Year's eve or else I'm not going to be happy I don't friggin' care about holiday pay at all, please. 






No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...