Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Trick or Treat


It's a busy day today, twin sissy and I woke up early and work out together. Supposedly, we'll hear mass at Quiapo Church after our weekend morning routine but we had a change of plans when our elder sister texted me to meet up her and our niece at the mall. I hate going to the mall especially during the last day of sale it's too crowded not to mention that it's the eve of Halloween so expect kids in costumes, trick or treating. I'm just wondering why they call it "trick or treat" when obviously no one dares do to a trick. 

Today is the last day of my leave but I'm still off from work tomorrow so I can finally go to Quiapo Church to hear mass I had it postponed again today we left the gym around noon and I prefer a morning mass. I think I have accomplished a lot so my time off was worth it. Of course it's payday weekend, time for shopping yay!

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...