Friday, October 22, 2010

Here Comes the Rain Again

It's raining all day our weather notifier says that the sky is overcast and it feels like 29 degrees celcius today. It rained this morning just when I'm about to leave the house to go to the gym...great. But that didn't stop me from working out I feel like I need sweat out. So, I work out by myself despite the heavy rain. The sun came out for a few minutes then it started drizzling again as soon as I left the gym. 

I checked out Royal Sporting, a factory outlet in Crossing that sells brands like Reebok, Umbro and Vanss sporting shoes and other stuff like bags, shirts, etc. for a much cheaper price located just across Elorde. I had to use the foot bridge to get there I find it kinda scary it's like I'm going to fall or something. Anyway, I didn't find anything nice that's worth buying I head over to Edsa Central instead and bought myself a Celloshine from HBC. I colored my hair "red wine" I'm happy, I liked it. 

I had "tortang egg" with lettuce and crushed chilli pepper the one from Yellow Cab, we collect them it gives any dish a spicy twist. I goes well with toast for lunch. I finished all my chores early I had plenty of time to surf the Internet and rest. Sissy and I craved McDo for dinner we ordered twister fries and chicken nuggets. I miss eating fast food sometimes but I can't give up my diet, no way and not anymore. Losing this much weight never felt so good.


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...