Thursday, October 14, 2010

Toxic

Rest day + payday tomorrow, yay! Work is becoming so toxic, I hate it. I come to work just to wait for my days off and payday. Can it get any more obvious? I love my job (with much sarcasm) I say that while banging my head on the wall. Just how I'm feeling these days and pardon me if I've been ranting a lot I just have to so I can let this out of my head. 


I slept for a couple of hours but still a little tired. I'm enjoying my newfound hobby, shopping for cutesy earrings online. It's keeping me busy recently. It's like a therapy y' know. No better cure for burn out I guess but finding something that makes you happy than to dwell on nonsense. I'm excited I can't wait for my ear candies to arrive.




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...