Friday, October 15, 2010

Ear Candy

I woke up early and finished my work out before lunch time. I had a good one it was worth all the sweat I feel light again. After my work out I dropped by at David's Salon to get a haircut I thought somebody else will do my hair thank God my hairstylist was just on time he arrived while the receptionist/assistant is blow drying my hair. I love my new haircut I'm happy with it so I gave my hairstylist a tip for a job well done. It's lunchtime when I got home I had my favorite Pecho meal or PM 2 to go from Mang Inasal. I got hungry from working out earlier I devoured my food immediately. Before leaving for the supermarket Manong guard hand me a package I got excited I hurriedly open it and found out that it's the ear candy I ordered online. I almost forgot I had I got excited I took off my old studs and put it on. I'm expecting another pair next Friday I'll be a lot happier if only I can get it sooner.  

Shoot, I forgot that it's the start of the three day sale at SM Megamall I fell in line for almost two hours to get a ride home. Bummer.






No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...