Saturday, August 14, 2010

Siomai Sharksfin

At last Sat-Sun off. Sissy and I worked out together earlier yay! Since it's my first time to go to the gym on a weekend I didn't realize that it's a busy day there. It's a weekend, what was I thinking? or maybe it was lack of sleep that's why I missed that everyone has time to work out on weekends. I just had two hours of sleep before working out my Friday shift is 5PM-2AM I got home past 3AM. 




There's quite a number of people when we arrived in Elorde good thing we knew the drill already so there's no time wasted. It felt good to shake off those fats again. I skipped boxing for a week and have not eaten rice for a week too so I did today. I craved for Mini-Stop's Sharksfin meal (yum!) for lunch. I know, some people wouldn't last a day without carbs so imagine how I survived a week. well, I just did or let's just say it's a matter of discipline especially if you're aiming to lose five pounds in two weeks. Suicide? hell no, anything is possible. 



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...