Sunday, August 22, 2010

Coffee and Movies

Time flies by so quickly it was just like yesterday I couldn't wait for my rest day now it's almost over and tomorrow's the start of another week. Thank God! Sissy and I will be going out-of-town this weekend, yay! I went to Baguio last month by my lonesome because sissy ran out of leave credits she wasn't with me during our mom's birthday she got envious she missed mom's home cooked dishes, what a pity hehe. On a serious note, I feel that I badly needed this vacation. Work is stressing me out so much lately I'm becoming too irritable and my patience is hanging by a thread. I don't think I need to go on a diet I'm just losing appetite because of stress. I'm not much of a coffee drinker and as much as possible I try to drink coffee only when I need to stay awake but I just can't help it good thing there's 7eleven's Blueberry tea and French Vanilla coffee available when I want something more than what our coffee vendo can offer. Hey, I haven't had Mc Cafe's Iced Mocha frappe in a long time too. My eye bags are getting worse I really have to make stress go away before I completely lose my mind. 



Sissy and I went boxing earlier as usual then come lunch time we saw an Andok's stall nearby we suddenly craved for Dokito Frito at first, but we changed our minds we agreed to have Porkcharap instead. I super love the gravy. We stayed home all day
and waited to have our faucet repaired by Manong Eddie, our resident Jack of all trade personnel. Our faucet's good as new again a few minutes later. I did some laundry too then we had a movie marathon after we watched tons of movies after.


Btw, I love these new pair of cute undies I bought from SM Department store yesterday they're so comfy my sister saw me wearing it earlier she said it's something I can wear at the beach, cool. 




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...