Sunday, August 15, 2010

Berry Sweet

Today is my 44th boxing session at Elorde would you believe it? It was just like yesterday when my sister and I paid for membership at the Shaw, Mandaluyong branch (now closed) and had our first shot at boxing now it's a weekly routine for us. Boxing did help me lose weight but totally useless if I don't pay attention to what I eat so let's just say boxing + diet did the trick. 



Sissy and I tried Califonia Berry's special frozen yoghurt to give in to our sweet tooth. CBS is topped with fruit flavors kiwi, mango and strawberry. CB claims that their frozen yogurt's low in calorie and 100% non-fat. 


Who says sweet can't be healthy? 



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...