Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DIY-ing


It's a rainy afternoon. I just woke up an hour and a half ago I got home past three in the morning from yesterday's shift.


I recycled the leftover brown rice from the fridge last Sunday so it won't get spoiled. I fried and topped it with corned beef and mixed vegetable. That's it, lunch is served! I still have some for my sister when she comes home for dinner. I stopped eating white rice not because it's not healthy since it has its own benefits but simply because my APE  (annual physical exam) result tells me that i need high fiber diet so I did a little research and found out that brown rice is rich in fiber which is what I exactly needed.


So much of the diet thingy, our kitchen faucet handle was broken we bought a new one but don't have the proper tools to replace it. Sissy thought she can do it apparently it wasn't as simple as she thought it would be. Since we can't use the faucet we filled our empty water container with non-distilled water that we can use to wash the dishes, it's kinda like our DIY temporary faucet.











No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...