Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time for Spaghetti

I bought some ukay ukay clothes yesterday I spent Php845 on all 3 blouses, a cool messenger bag with Egyptian prints and a backpack each cost from Php P100-350. Even if you have a lot to spend I think it's still practical to buy ukay ukay just make sure that you know how to pick stuff that is still in good condition or just need minor repair. If you're just shopping without checking, you might end up with trashy stuff. Fyi, some look good on the outside but tattered on the inside. Other clothes have stains that can't be removed anymore. 


I went to SM Megamall later to buy stuff. My sister and I met up and decided to have a dinner date at the Spaghetti Factory. I ordered "birdie and spaghetti pesto" which is not so tasty and not filling either. We bought a closet from Home Depot which will be delivered on Tuesday they told us they are fully booked we had no choice but to wait. Our last stop is the supermarket. 




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...