Sunday, March 30, 2008

Manila Ocean Park Experience

My sister and I treat our family for some fish watching yesterday at the Manila Ocean Park. I honestly thought that the experience wasn't that great. I guess I'm expecting too much of the place or something.

We arrived past noon and bought tickets immediately. It took us 15-20 minutes just to buy tickets which is just acceptable since we arrived not to early anyway getting inside was quite painful, it was rather disorganized. Everyone's starting to get pissed off thank heavens their marshals were able to straighten things up. We're in the verge of giving up and think about just letting it go, we're getting tired and hungry since we never had lunch yet. After almost an hour we're finally inside the Oceanarium and somehow felt relaxed after seeing different kinds of beautiful fishes. The view of Manila bay was breathtaking. Here's a footage I took inside the oceanarium.



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...