Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Graduation

I was in PICC yesterday to attend my sister's graduation. I was with my twin sister and niece. We waited three boring hours at the Main Entrance of the Secretariat building. We're told, however, that only two people are allowed to come inside. 


Digital cameras are not permitted and mobile phones are supposed to be turned off inside the building just to find out that none of the house rules were strictly followed. We're all hungry and thirsty we scoured the vicinity just to look for any food stall or convenience store but didn't find one so we just waited patiently until the event is over. 


We had dinner at Max's Restaurant, it was dad's treat. I thought, if the graduation ceremony took longer I would've collapsed already or something. The traffic going home was a pain in the neck but I'm happy to see Luneta Park and Manila Bay again after a very long time. 




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...