Thursday, November 16, 2006

SSS ID Application



At last, I'm done with my SSS (social security system) ID application. Believe it or not, it only took me an hour unlike before, the process will take a day or two. Since they renovated their office, the service improved a lot too it was much faster than before. They also have more seats available and the air-conditioning system works so it's less stressful. I've given up twice applying for an SSS ID because I didn't have a good experience. The process before was quite tedious good thing a lot has changed since then.


I'm still playing "Rally Pro" on my phone when my name was called I wasn't even prepared I thought it'll take longer but of course I'm glad that my turn came sooner. I kinda hate the guy who took my picture from the ID section booth he asked me if I can take my nose stud off so I told him I couldn't. I had government ID pictures taken before but no one asked me to do that. I understand that maybe it's a protocol I'm just wondering how come they're not calibrated.


Mom saw my new TV and she liked it because the screen is quite big. I gave her my old TV so when they go back to Baguio she can put it in our bedroom.




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...