Thursday, September 17, 2015

Over The Weather

How's my driving? Sounds familiar? Whenever I see this at the back of PUVs it makes me want to text the mobile number posted just to see if it works but I never tried it, not even once. There is no perfect driver but on the road, there's no excuse even if you're just a newbie...like who cares? There are rules and regulations to follow. 


Now I know how it feels to drive even just for 2 days. A 5-hour drive is fun but exhausting. I was sooo hungry after the driving lessons that I could eat a horse! My elder sister drives a pajero but I think she's kinda scared for her baby to get hurt so I can't practice because I have nothing to drive at the moment (snort). 


I'm keeping myself busy with anything. I have to keep moving because I feel like I'm gaining weight but not the healthy kind of weight since I've been munching on a lot if carbs lately (sigh). I miss working out, really.


Since my previous blog, I'm now an avid viewer of Eat Bulaga's Kalyeserye because of AlDub. I no longer watch movies to kill time. When the clock strikes 12 I immediately switch on the TV for EB. Every Saturday is a big day for Alden and Yaya Dub and they never fail to disappoint their fans including myself. I spend more time on Twitter and Facebook than Instagram because I get more Aldub feeds, lol. In my opinion, it is very evident that Aldub is in the lead amongst other loveteams because in just 2 months they already had endorsements for major brands like McDo & Talk N Text. I'm happy for AlDub/MaiDen and I bet that if they continue to keep their image clean and as long as they stay grounded, they will soon become ambassadors of goodwill. 


Clearly, there is no competition. Nothing beats the original and longest running noontime show in Ph. I'm excited for Aldub's first date on Saturday. It's a Saturdate and I will not miss that. I hope that Maine and Alden will end up together, for real...lol! #Walangbasaganngtrip. 



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...