Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Welcome to the World










I got home past 4 in the afternoon after a stroll in the mall with my sister. I'm supposed to buy a pair of sneakers but as expected the store didn't have my size I thought I'll just save the money maybe next time they'll have my size already.  I bought my friend a birthday gift from Marks and Spencer I hope she'll like it. I had a sleepover in my sister's apartment last night because I heard that our toy dog Harriet just gave birth to 2 bouncing puppies I got really excited of course since we haven't had puppies in a long time. 


I'm so stuffed I feel like throwing up I don't know why I feel like this I just only ate a regular sized Tonkatsu meal and a large red tea at Tokyo Tokyo. I swear I'm not having dinner anymore unless I have a plan to kill myself. Burp.



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...