Monday, October 15, 2007

Portable Closet

Not the actual one we bought
I bought a big portable closet, the old one won't zip up anymore. The zipper's broken, we can't close it. It took me three hours to assemble the new one. The instructions that came with it on that piece of paper is just so crappy. I'm not sure how durable this is hopefully it'll make it at least 6 months or longer. 

I did a check up on my old computer which now belongs to my niece because I noticed that it's running slow. I uninstalled AVG (Anti-Virus) and downloaded a 30-day trial version of NOD32. I also downloaded a registry cleaner and run it. It says 700+ errors were found on the system but it can't be repaired unless I register for a fee. I thought this was some crappy cleaner making me believe that there are are way too many errors on my pc just to make me buy their product. No way.

I had a long weekend thanks to our national holiday plus my interim off.  Our class will be going on production this week I'm just not sure if I'm gonna be happy with my schedule it's like 4 by 11. I never had that kind of schedule in my previous account. 

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...