Sunday, October 16, 2005

Creepy Cab Driver

It's a Saturday, I'm home alone. My sister had to go to work today so I'm all by myself. I haven't slept yet when I got home this morning. I'm not sleepy yet, but while I'm writing this I'm starting to feel the heaviness in my eyes.


It took me quite a while to get a ride home this morning until I finally saw an empty FX I didn't hesitate even if I'm the only passenger. I usually prefer to ride an empty FX, I like sitting beside the driver's seat and hate getting squeezed by other passengers. I want my money's worth and that is comfort. On my way home I thought I heard the driver asked me where I live. He even asked if I was listening to my phone's radio but I pretended that I did not hear anything so I did not respond to his query. I honestly don't feel comfortable talking to a stranger. I supposed he's just trying to start a small talk maybe he's bored, or he finds me charming, or whatever, but I really don't care. I'm not being snob, it's just that I find him intrusive and not all passengers are willing to talk about anything they might be tired or paranoid or just simply not in the mood. He gives me creeps. I might be the paranoid one but you'll never know whom to trust these days.


What to do with creepy drivers?




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...