Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bomb Scare

My sister and I went to the supermarket yesterday and we're still both kinda paranoid  of the bomb explosion that happened in Glorietta last week. I'm a bit scared to go out these days you'll never know what's gonna happen anytime. There's no safe place really. 

I have shift tonight but we're not dressed down. The only consolation I get is that I'm back to the normal schedule. I was on 4 by 11 (4 days a week, 11 hours a day) previously. My elder sister and her pet "Jack" left for Baguio on Sunday to spend sembreak there how I wish I can come but I'm saving my leave credits for the holidays. 

I guess I won't be able to visit our dead relatives this All Soul's Day unlike when we were kids. I have shift as usual but they are always on my prayers.


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...