Friday, October 26, 2007

Normalcy

I finally had Norton Anti-Virus uninstalled by running the Norton removal tool. I tried uninstalling the software but I always get the message that I need to update Windows' installer. I decided to "Google it," read some forums and that's where I found the answer. Some suggested to download the Norton removal tool. To cut it short, Norton removal tool solved the problem. 

I read good reviews about another AV software called Kaspersky Internet Security so I decided to download it immediately sine I no longer have Norton to keep my computer system protected. I'm getting a little upset lately because my laptop is becoming slow I though maybe it's really about time for some memory upgrade. 


My sister accompanied me to Kalentong earlier to check out some ukay ukay. I bought 2 blouses and a pink polo shirt for Php80 each.  They don't give discounts there even if those are not new arrivals but I just let it go, what I got aren't so bad anyway. My 4 by 11 (4 days a week, 11 hours a day) shift is about to end I'm happy about it somehow because I get to go back to my normal life again. Seriously, it's such a pain having to stay in the office for 11 hours! Come next week I'm back on the 5 by 8 (5 days a week, 8 hours a day) schedule, yay!




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...