Sunday, October 23, 2005

G-Mag

I've been reading a lot of girly magazines these days I find it kinda unusual of me. I just found myself enjoying reading the articles and looking at pictures of beautiful women, clothes, make-up, etc.


I used to simply ignore these type of reading materials because you just can't help but envy these beautiful women it makes you change the way you look at yourself sometimes. For some reason, these magazines make you want to try stuff they advertised just to be surprised that they don't look good on you. It's a pretty good reference sometimes especially if you're the type of person like myself who love to experiment on make-up, clothes, and accessories.




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...