Monday, October 22, 2007

Problem Solved

My CD-R USB (universal serial bus) Bluetooth dongle is finally working. 

I downloaded Bluesoleil, a software that allows you to transfer files or connect from any bluetooth enabled device. It's a package deal. It has all the necessary drivers for the dongle to work, it's absolutely hassle free. Good Lord, I've been working on this problem for days. I got the driver from CD-R's website but the dongle still refused to work. Call me OC but I reinstalled the driver over and over again until I finally gave up when I checked on Windows' Device Manager it still says there that it's "not configured properly." 

My gosh, I think CD-R's website is "extremely helpful" (with so much sarcasm). Imagine this, they sell products with drivers but won't tell you that you'll need a software like Bluesoleil to make it work so if you're the kind of person who just buy stuff and expect them to work right away, you're dead. It's best to do a little research first or you'll end up going back to their store without helpful answers. Of course it will work while in their store but wait till you get home. Sadly, most CD-R salesperson have a little knowledge of their products. Thank God I found "Bluesoleil" it got my dongle working perfectly. I already saw a link to Bluesoleil while I'm in the process of downloading the USB's driver but I didn't pay much attention to it, if only I did I wouldn't have wasted my time worrying too much. Good job to me at least I fixed the problem this thing will not be put to waste.


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...