Monday, October 08, 2007

Catching Up

I just came home from Antipolo to check if my room is still okay so far my stuff are still there but the floor was quite a mess I think a flood came by last week. 

My parents fetched me after my shift last Saturday. We had breakfast together so I was able to save money for fare and food. I watched TV the whole day. Come dinner time, my sister cooked "sinigang." It was almost we have a feast because mom also brought her specialty viand made up of mixed vegetable and coconut milk or ginataag gulay in Tagalog. I haven't eaten real food in a long time. 

I had my nails done yesterday, then watched TV the whole day again. Obviously I have nothing else to do. I didn't bring my laptop with me to Antipolo, we don't have Internet connection there anymore. 

I went to Villman earlier to check out how much a portable hard drive would cost these days. The salesman offered me a 250GB for Php800+ which is not bad. I might go back by the end of the week to buy that.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...