Tuesday, March 24, 2020

No Filter

It’s the second week of Luzon lockdown and I must say that I am getting the hang of it. To be honest, I don’t really miss the outside world. I guess it’s just one of the perks of being an introvert, I’ve always been a homebody, that’s why I decided to quit my regular job years ago and decided to manage an online business instead. I would like to be my own boss. I have no problem at all with this lockdown thingy because I understand that it’s for safety reasons, the challenge is when calamity struck a country, all kinds of business are paralized. Nobody knows for sure how long this pandemic will last, I can only pray to God that this will all be over soon. 

I know that the government is doing the best they can to prevent the spread of virus although the numbers are still going up each day but without isolation, it could’ve been worse. The thought of having a curfew does not bother me at all or the need to secure a travel permit or quarantine pass just to get out of our house is not that difficult but what’s scary is that we are all aware of the unseen danger yet we have to brave it just to survive. Anyone may contract the virus, it knows no gender, age nor status in life, even lifesavers aren’t spared. I guess at this point we can only trust the process and do our part which is to cooperate. I cannot wait for things to go back to the way it was before Coronavirus came in the picture. I would like to breathe the air like I used to, without filter. I hope that we can go on with our normal lives again soon. 




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...