Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just Got Lucky

I just got promoted. I don't know, must be a stroke of luck or something.


Every time I'm planning to leave this job I always get a promotion. It's kind of strange but I guess I'm stuck in here. Well, things happen for a reason. Whatever it is, it might be good for me... is it? I've always been a workaholic but not to get promoted because I don't care about those things. I'm not looking forward to something in return, just doing my thing.



I put my best foot forward in whatever I do but not to impress. I don't want to be a hypocrite, I'm happy of course I'll be lying if I'll say that I'm not. For crying out loud, I think my job is perhaps the easiest job in the world. It's kinda stressful but not as tough as other jobs out there. Oh well, it gets pretty challenging and rewarding sometimes and what's good about it is that I don't have to deal with difficult people most of all I love the graveyard shift. I can't imagine myself having a day job anymore. Battling every day with morning traffic is a pain. I'd probably turn to dust under the morning sun.


But seriously, I don't know what will happens next. I've always known that every job promotion comes bigger responsibilities and more challenges of course. It won't be easy, I guess I have to deal with it for now.





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...