Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tardy

I had two tardy this month I guess I got used not having to deal with traffic during the holidays. I this is not a good sign to start the year. Tomorrow's payday I'm curious about how much I'll doing overtime plus the holiday pay. I don't know how I still managed to survive. Our last pay was before Christmas with all these tax deductions, etc. This is the first time that I will not get a tax refund I think it's just unfair that our government deducts almost half of our hard earned money but we don't know where the hell they're going. 


My cold is getting worst but I still have plans of getting a haircut later, my hair is becoming such a mess I don't know what to do with it anymore. My rest day is boring me I have nothing much to. It's a sad life in the city. I get to buy things that I want but in return, I have to sacrifice the time I spend with our family. I don't get the chance to see my parents often since they are in residing in Baguio. My parents have been asking me and my sister to come live with them and work in Baguio but that wouldn't be an easy step and a risk to leave everything just like that. But who knows what lies ahead.


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...