Monday, November 16, 2009

Cubao X

I went to Cubao Expo yesterday (formerly Marikina Shoe Expo) along with my sister and niece. We're in the hunt for school shoes but to our dismay, there aren't too many shoes there anymore. I totally understand why the name's changed. 


There are thrift shops that sell ukay ukay as well as all sorts of vintage stuff. There are art shops too but most of them are closed. There's nothing extraordinary about the place really. We found ourselves at the Gateway Mall then later we checked another thrift shop fronting Cubao X that sell all kinds of junk from stuff toys, ukay ukay, shoes, books, broken appliances, etc. but we didn't buy anything there either they're not cheap at all for a piece of junk. Cubao has improved a lot but I feel like I didn't miss anything. 





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...