Saturday, December 11, 2010

14 Days Before Christmas

Fourteen days to go before Christmas twin sissy and I thought it's never too late to hang our Parol (Pinoy Christmas lantern) that dad bought us at the balcony door. I haven't blogged a lot I've been quite busy. It's my rest day I stayed home all day and took my much-needed rest. We had "Amazing Race Asia" marathon in AXN because twin sissy's crush Richard Herrera happens to be one of the contenders so we're instantly glued to the TV. Whatever she watch, I watch of course.



Amazing Race Asia's 2 Richards'


I got the canon lens mug that I ordered online yesterday via Air 21, I liked it a lot. I give myself a little something every Christmas like some sort of reward for working hard. My gifts are all wrapped up and ready to be given away. I'll be away for the holidays I can't wait I badly needed this vacation. I needed some time to chill and think things over. I realized that life isn't all about work and money. What I'm feeling is that work has taken over me and I need some time to be with my family, glad I still have one to come home to.



Canon Lens Mug




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...