Monday, January 26, 2009

More Oatmeal Cookie Please

Kung Hei Fat Choi! 


It's officially the year of the Ox as per the Chinese calendar. To start off, I brought home a box of oatmeal cookies for Php165 from a friend of mine which is not bad for 15 pieces you get to enjoy such yummy oatmeal cookies that's about the size of a mug coaster. My friend suggested  I should pair it up with 7 Eleven's coffee latte because most people say it tastes good so I gave it a shot. 


I'm glad 7eleven came up with good coffee. For Php45 you get to enjoy a cup of coffee that's just as good as Starbucks. I brought home 2 caramel latte for me and my sister so she can try it too. 


My sister cooked a sumptuous fried rice for breakfast then we had oatmeal cookies for dessert. We scored a DVD rip of the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" that i just finished downloading last night so we watched it together. I didn't enjoy this movie, to be honest even if it had thirteen nominations from the recently concluded Oscar Academy Awards because I simply got bored.






No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...