Friday, January 14, 2011

NBI Application

It's been years since my last NBI clearance application I lost my personal copy I just noticed last night. It's supposedly a renewal but I lost the old copy so I have no choice but to apply for a new one. 

NBI clearance renewal can be done at the any any of their satellite offices in the mall but new applications will have to be done at the main office only. I'm a little lost when I went to the city hall of Mandaluyong good thing there are information booths all over the place so it was a little convenient. It's my rest day today so I'm in no rush. I got my cedula first (it's required before they give you the application form) then I waited patiently for my turn which is so not usual of me but since it's my fault I have to deal with it. The thumb marking process was quite a mess I brought my own wet tissue but they're so quick to give you theirs so you can't even say "no" and pay the P5.00 upfront for the darn thing. It's not too big of a deal I just find it too obvious that it's for "extra income." The whole process took a good hour an a half I'm so tired and hungry when I got home. 

I heard mass in Quiapo prior to renewing my NBI clearance it's too crowded and suffocating inside the church I decided to leave after the homily to get some air it's feels like i'm going to pass out already. I'll resume wit boxing tomorrow I haven't boxed for three weeks I need to burn 'em carbs. 

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...