Sunday, November 01, 2009

New Baby

I brought my Nokia 6500 Classic phone at Nokia Care yesterday for repair it's been acting up lately. The battery drains very easily and won't get a full charge anymore, unfortunately, it's 2 months out of warranty already. Hopefully, it's nothing major I've only had it for only a year. I hate to let it go as soon as I had it fixed I might sell it but I got envious when my sister got herself a Samsung Star touch screen phone. I told myself I'd like something edgy yet affordable just like hers so I bought a Nokia 5530 which is one of the most affordable touch phones to date from Nokia. I thought I might like LG's affordable touch phone, a KP500 cookie but I didn't like its specs even if costs so much cheaper than what I got. It doesn't have 3G or wifi, I'm more of a Nokia user anyway so I've no regrets buying another Nokia. 


It helps to do some research when buying stuff so you know what to expect especially if you're on a budget. I've transferred files from my old phone, downloaded themes and videos so far. I'm a happy camper. 



I'm so done with mid-shift I don't give a damn anymore going back to the graveyard because I hate the afternoon traffic. I need to attend to some things in the morning. It's only 54 days to go before Christmas I thought it's not too early to hang our Parol at the terrace door. It's been a tough year for my family when my dad got terribly ill but God has never forsaken us so I have all the reason to be thankful for this year. I know that it's been a tough year for our nation too. We've had tragedies that struck our nation but I still hope that we'll welcome Christmas with joy in our hearts even without the tangible things.






No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...