Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon


I saw the movie New Moon (The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer) yesterday and as anticipated it was just as good as the first one.  I thought it's exciting, action-filled, the visual effects are amazing. Love 'em wolves you can almost touch their fur lol. 


I hate falling in line, I haven't slept a wink I watched this movie after my shift. I don't want to be left behind and I can't wait to see this on the big screen. I was really surprised to see Taylor Lautner's transformation not as a wolf but into a "total hunk." I'm sure he worked darn hard to get those eight packs. My sister and I can't stop giggling when every lady in the audience reacted as soon as he took off his shirt to wipe off the blood on Bella's head in the motorcycle accident scene. Obviously, his hard work paid off to get that super bod. 


The story ends with Edward asking Bella to marry him if she really wants to spend forever with him so he can change her (be an immortal) and become one of them. The movie leaves you wanting for more, I guess that's the whole point. I just finished watching Twilight on Star Movies, I've seen it four times already I guess I just can't get enough of it. 


I have a dental appointment tomorrow and it's been a while since I visit a dentist. Thank goodness I'm on leave tomorrow night also, it's five more days before 13th month, yay!  It's thirty-three days to go before Christmas I already got Christmas presents but if I can still wish for something it'd be to spend Christmas week away from the office. 









No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...